Sunday, February 3, 2013

Open Notice on Digital Sharing

Open notice to those who are sharing free digital copies of my new book (please feel free to share this with them):

I hope you are enjoying the book, and that the free sharing that is being done is motivated by a genuine need; as if you truly can't afford the cover price, I'd prefer you have the work, and make good use of it, than not get access you may want or even need. If you get to a place where you can afford to contribute, please do so in future. If not - write a review, link to my site, tell your friends; be ambassadors for this work, if it does you good. But please make the best use you can of whatever you find in that book, with my blessing.


If, however, the free sharing is due to carelessness, dishonour, or disrespect for the amount of work and personal sacrifice it takes to produce a book from start to finish (more than you know), not to mention the lifetime of research, training, and personal development it has taken to get to a place from which this book was possible... well, please think carefully about that before you click share to your friends again.


If, for some personal reason, neither of the above applies, but you would prefer not to put money for my family into my pocket, I urge you to consider donating the cover price to charity. My choice would be the MS Society, or the ISPCC, but take that as you will.


Beir Bua!


You can purchase your copy of 'A Practical Guide to Irish Spirituality' from the Publisher or through Amazon Here.

No comments: